When you are shopping around for a draft/checking accounts, what exactly are you comparing? Fees, minimum balances, per item transaction costs or now a charge to do a transaction with a teller? Well you are in luck if none of these appeal to you!
San Juan Mountains Credit Union Draft Account is an absolutely free draft account! There are no minimum balances, no monthly service fees, unlimited check writing and we do not charge you to do a transaction with one of our friendly tellers.
Benefits Of Our Draft Account
- No minimum balance on Draft Account
- VISA debit card purchases
- ATM card available
- No monthly service fees
- Automatic payment withdrawals
- Direct deposits
- Unlimited check writing
- Payroll deduct deposits
- No teller transaction charge
- Monthly statements
- Overdraft protection availability
- Duplicate checks
- 24-hours/7 days a week access through our Audio Response or home financial services phone transfers
- Online check reordering
- Online web statements
- Bill pay
Convenient Ways For Our Members To Make Deposits
- Shared branching
- Make deposits in person
- Payroll deductions
- Drive-thru teller lanes
- ACH credits
- Night drop box
- 24-hours/7 days a week access through our Audio Response transfers or virtual branch
- Mail (1102 South Cascade Avenue, Montrose, CO 81401)
- Direct deposit
Ever forgotten to record a check or an ATM withdrawal that resulted in a bounced check?
We have a way for you to avoid future embarrassment as well as the added expense of an insufficient funds check. It's San Juan Mountains Credit Union's Overdraft Protection.
- We will automatically transfer funds from your regular share/savings to checking, in the event that such a transfer would prevent an overdraft to your checking account three times during the month without a fee. If additional transfers are needed, there will be a fee of $5.00 per transaction.
- Apply for our overdraft protection. Pick up an application at the credit union. The application may be faxed to the credit union or bring it to us personally for an opportunity to discuss the details.
- When you are approved, the credit union will transfer any amount needed to cover an insufficient funds draft up to your approved limit.
- If you pay your overdraft line of credit off, you will have your approved amount available to you again if you need it.
- One great bonus is there is no annual fee for overdraft protection.